Monday, August 20, 2007

Handy man beotch

Wow what a busy week. The wife and I have been doing some painting and touch ups around the house this week. Part of that has been me taking care of outstanding electrical and mechanical repairs. Let me tell you if your garage door opener stops working some day get a new house. Sure it's probably not feasible to just drop a real estate for sale sign on the lawn but you'd probably prefer it. If you don't do that just buy a new one and get someone else to install it.

I did figure out how to fix it but it took a while and I was up to my elbow in black grease also and the first time I ran the door the encoder wasn't in place and the opener almost snapped the rail. With that under my belt I also replaced all the switches and outlets in the kitchen and replaced a faulty lamp socket. When it was all said and done... work sucks.

But at least I'm not Canada's worse handyman.

No comments: