Sunday, April 15, 2007

Aye aye Captain!


Wow. So who is this crazy Swede?

For years now I've been a huge Alfredsson critic. The fact of the matter is I have on many an occasion said, "Trade his ass!" Personally I feel I've been justified, last year Alfredsson's playoff tally was 1 goal and 3 assists in 10 playoff games. Come on! You're the fricken Captain! Well that's what I've always said...

Now I'm changing my tune like a fan-boy bandwagon jumper. The thing is I knew Alfredsson was capable of more, and now he's showing it. About freakin' time for sure but hey, better late than never. Personally I thought Alfredsson absolutely demolishing Roberts with a bodycheck was a symbolism that transcended the scoreboard. Series is going well... who knows how it'll end, but if this keeps up it'll be all over.

Alfredsson riding that little bitch Armstrong was also a beautiful scene

No comments: