Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Remember that other week from hell?

This is its big brother.

I haven't be posting lately because I've been waiting for the sun's rays to break through my gray skies. Well... that ain't fucking happening so here's my bitch post.

Last Thursday night instead of hanging with the homies watching the Senz stomp Crosby I was stranded at a highway McDonalds because my 4000KM old Tiburon died at the age of 5 weeks. Unbelievable! However, thankfully I still have a warranty. Turns out the clutch and the flywheel are both completely toast and guess what? They're not covered by warranty! Regardless at this early an age naturally the dealership that sold it to me will help me out. NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They all but flipped me the bird! By the way Kingscross Motor Sports is the most corrupt organization of thieves known to man and I hope Anthony Chung mistakes tic tacs for his heart pills.

This weekend the wife and I went to pick up a "prize" we won (we thought at a wedding show) in Mississauga (1 hour drive.) Turns out it was one of those sales promotion blitzes where stupid people get hosed out of their money. Surly sales people like myself apparently get marched out the back door to an empty parking lot.

Then just today on my way to pick up my lovely wife from her workplace (since we have only one car) I forgot the turn to her workplace and in a bone head move decided to try to get over to the right lane in time and clipped a Chrysler 300. Undoubtedly he's going to send me some bogus 1000 dollar bill fore his "repairs" (it's a scuff mark.)

So far this week I'm looking to be down anywhere from 2-3000 dollars and it's only Tuesday.

Alcoholics aren't born, they're made during weeks like this

No comments: