Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Oh baby she's a-comin'





Well there you have it folks. Two games left for our beloved Senators 2007 Regular season. I think I can pretty much be quoted verbatim for saying, "I don't want Ottawa to finish in 1st place in their division, I don't want the added pressure." Well there we go I guess I get my wish. All the same I rather they had home ice advantage.

To do that they simply need to do one thing, beat Pittsburgh on Thursday. Pittsburgh are two points behind Ottawa in the standings so by beating Pittsburgh on Thursday Ottawa will widen the gap between them to 3 or 4 points, then even if Ottawa loses and Pittsburgh wins their last games Ottawa is safe. I still haven't called Rogers about getting a temporary HD box, but it doesn't look like such a package exists. Woe is me! Not having cable I don't even get TSN so my plans of hosting all the games here might fall through. I'll keep you posted.

By the by, I include some Leaf info in there too, cause a playoffs isn't a playoffs unless we put out those stinking Leafs!

1 comment:

Richard said...

I want the Leafs to make the playoffs, and Ottawa to eventually face them. Ottawa still has something to prove, and this would be a great year to do it.