Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Wife wears the blog pants in this family.

Wow in a mere fraction of the time it has taken me to get more than 10 hits a day my wife has managed to create a following. On her slow days Ma Petite Chou is pulling down 130 hits a day which I think is more like my monthly total. She's been linked to from a lot of the more popular fashion blogs out there and today she was added to the Fashion Blog List on Elle Magazine's website

I guess it goes to show you that having a focus on your blog (and working your butt off on it) can definitely pay dividends. All the same I find it hard to update every day when talking on dozens of topics I could only imagine if I had to narrow it down.

Either way I definitely have "Teh Envy"
In other news my voice is still gone so no one can hear me complain

No comments: