Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I have almost fallen to the dark side.

Post #8

I don’t even like wearing business casual! I’m more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. Exchanging business cards doesn’t sound like fun to me, it’s work. Heck even standing in the sun drinking beer sounds more like a good opportunity for dehydration than for relaxation. So as you can imagine golf AIN’T my sport. Too slow and too boring. However fate would force my hand. A co-worker of mine had an extra set of clubs his in-laws were getting rid of and the price was right. That price is “Absolutely free.” So whether I like it or not I now own golf clubs, which means I’m only a hair trigger away from actually playing golf. I can only assume next comes white pants, argyle socks and wasted Saturday afternoons.

Mark Twain once said golf is a good walk wasted. Mark Twain is smarter than you and NEVER wore argyle socks!

No comments: