Thursday, March 15, 2007

Our New Car

Man when it comes time to buying a car I think you could easily go cross-eyed with options and opinions. You read Consumer Reports and they say, "It's horrible!" look at the Lemonaid Guide and they say it's "Above Average." Talk to your friends and they steer you one way, talk to your parents and... screw that, don't talk to your parents.

Regardless buying a car is not an easy process. After the various issues I've had over the last few weeks with my car, and with warmer weather right around the corner I was getting the itch to purchase. I scoured The Autotrader for weeks, test drove some cars, did a boat load of research and finally bit the bullet this Tuesday. Anyway long story short the new car is a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT with only 36000 KMs. It's got 17" Rims, All Leather seats and a V6 engine. It's basically a fun to drive cheap sports coupe. I've been wanting one ever since the new body design in 2003 and I'm happy to finally have one.

Now I just need to figure out that whole driving a standard thing :(

1 comment:

Richard said...

Zoom zoom..wait..nevermind.