Friday, March 30, 2007

Painty

Post #11

Another good night of paintball except all that painty taste in my mouth.

Some people are just pricks and tonight they definitely weren't me. The term bonus balling really came into affect tonight. After hitting me once (and me putting my hand up and calling myself out) a guy on the other team proceeded to shoot me another 7 times after I already submitted to his deluge of paint. The same player was accused of "overshooting" twice in the same 2 minute game. What a prick.

I on the other hand was a gentleman. I did a run thru on the right side of the field and caught the back left player all alone. It was just a little 4' tall kid with an Ion and I barrel tagged him to let him know he was out. He thanked me for not bunkering the crap out of him. I did another run through later and did the same to another player screaming "MERCY!" instead of drowning him in paint.

A coworker of mine actually joined me for tonight's festivities and showed himself to have the eye of the tiger for the paintballins. He was diving into the snake like a pro in no time. He even dove through the center of the X which I thought was inventive and aggressive both good things. Looking forward to molding him in my image

So close to not done on time!

No comments: