Thursday, March 22, 2007

Roll up the Rim

Post #3

1 in 9 odds my ass! I’m currently at 12 Roll up the Rim cups and 0 Victories! This happens to me every year! Eventually I’ll get a couple in a row in which I’ll win and my odds will balance out but my first run is always terrible. Generally speaking my luck is rather good but in the last few weeks it’s quite obvious (particularly if you read my posts) that I have not been lucky.

Today alone I had two teas and a coffee at Tim Hortons and I got nothing. Not even a freakin' donut. And even if I did get a donut I can't eat it anyway. I've kind of sworn off donuts of late. Though I did have some for breakfast the other day... but that doesn't count.

Anyway zee weekend is almost here and I'm playing paintball tomorrow night so yay!

That was a weak post. Sorry they can't all be winners ;)

No comments: