Saturday, March 31, 2007

Upgraditis

Post #12

My Wife just does not get the male need to upgrade. I don't understand the need for 20 pairs of shoes. Men and women are just different inthat aspect.

Last night when playing paintball I was thinking I could use a new barrel control bore to tighten up my accuracy. When I was playing hockey on Thursday I was thinking I could really use a nice composite fibre-lite stick. When I rollerblade.... Okay my rollerblades are the coolest shit ever so they don't need any more love.

Regardless every hobby I have and every toy I own I always have a desire to pimp it out, supe it up or upgrade it to maximum performance. Of course being a realistic guy I know I shouldn't and most times I don't but I can't keep my inner tinkerer from wanting more speed, more finesse and damnit more power

Insert Tim the toolman taylor barking here

No comments: